(LONDON) por Paula Tooths
This pose really helps you to lose weight naturally without any side effects….
“Change is not something that we should fear. Rather, it is something that we should welcome. For without change, nothing in this world would ever grow or blossom, and no one in this world would ever move forward to become the person they’re meant to be.”
- Stand straight on the carpet keeping the legs apart from one and half feet.
- Raise both the hands side wards, lateral to shoulders on the sides. The hands should be parallel to the floor. Both the palms kept upward.
- Hold the right knee with right hand and lift the left hand to an angle to 90 degree touching the left ears.
- Without bending the knees, turn the head and look at the lifted left hand’s palm.
- Remain up to 30 counts breathing normally.
- Coming back to original position stand straight and keeping the hands to the sides of the body.
- For alternate side follow the same procedure to other side up to 30 counts. It is enough to practise 2 rounds.
- Trikonasana benefits you to stimulate blood flow in the body.
- It stretch and provides relaxation to the shoulders, back, arms and legs.
- It stretches thighs, calves & hamstring muscles and making them fit and strong.
- While practicing Trikonasana steps even a slight spine twist can provide flexibility to spinal disc and reduces lower back disorders.
- Trikonasana benefits to increase blood flow to the head area.
- Well Known as a life saver…. it helps us ladies on the menstrual period. 🙂
- Strengthens your legs, feet and ankles
- Stretches your hips, groins, hamstrings, calves and spine
- Opens your chest and shoulders
- Strengthens your back, neck and abdominals
- Stimulates your abdominal organs, aiding in digestion
- Therapeutic for stress, anxiety, infertility, flat feet, neck pain, osteoporosis, sciatica and symptoms of menopause
- Relieves backache, especially during pregnancy
Hope you enjoyed!
See you tomorrow!!