(LONDON) por Paula Tooths
Summer is almost here.
So many of you have contacted me lately asking for tips about workouts and diet plans. I have researched lots and figured out that it is more than possible to change your whole body in a few weeks. To prove that it all is not good on theory only, I was the guinea pig here.
With the help of a personal trainer, who kindly personalised my diet plan, it wasn’t as difficult as I was expecting.
The best here is that I don’t need to go to the gym, buy weights and I can exercise watching the soaps or the news.
What I ate –
• 3/4 cup bran flakes, 1 banana, 1 cup fat-free milk
• Sandwich: 1 mini whole wheat pita, 3 ounces turkey breast, 1/2 roasted pepper, 1 teaspoon light mayonnaise, mustard, lettuce
• 1 stick part-skim mozzarella string cheese
• 2 kiwifruits
• 4 ounces broiled flounder or sole
• 2 sliced plum tomatoes sprinkled with 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, broiled until just golden
• 1 cup cooked couscous
• 1 cup steamed broccoli
• 1 fat-free pudding cup
Workout – It takes around 30-40 minutes.
(NO WEIGHTS OR MACHINE NEEDED)
30 MIN STEPS (yes…. upstairs and downstairs)
120 JUMPING JACKS
10 PUSH UPS
10 SQUAT JUMPS
30 SECOND SPRINT
30 SECOND PLANK
10 VERTICAL JUMP
30 BICYCLE SIT UPS
30 HIGH KNEES
30 SECOND SIDE PLANK