It is the first day of week two and Daniel London made a few changes to our workout. I have done already and i am fine. Tired, but fine.
Some of you have asked to I list the whole week meal plan to make it easier to organise the week. It is all below. I have eat exactly what shows day one and exercise exactly as directed.
These meals are 1100 calories per day.
• 3/4 cup bran flakes, 1 banana, 1 cup fat-free milk
• Sandwich: 1 mini whole wheat pita, 3 ounces turkey breast, 1/2 roasted pepper, 1 teaspoon light mayonnaise, mustard, lettuce
• 1 stick part-skim mozzarella string cheese
• 2 kiwifruits
• 4 ounces broiled flounder or sole
• 2 sliced plum tomatoes sprinkled with 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, broiled until just golden
• 1 cup cooked couscous
• 1 cup steamed broccoli
• 1 fat-free pudding cup
• Smoothie: Blend 1 cup frozen berries, 1/2 banana, and 8 ounces fat-free milk.
• 1/2 English muffin spread with 1 teaspoon light margarine
• 1 cup vegetarian vegetable soup
• 1 veggie burger in a mini whole wheat pita with lettuce and salsa
• 6 ounces light yogurt
• 15 grapes
• BBQ chicken: Brush 4 ounces boneless, skinless breast with barbecue sauce and grill.
• 1/2 cup vegetarian baked beans
• 3 small boiled red potatoes topped with 1 teaspoon light margarine and a pinch of dill
• Oatmeal: In the microwave, cook 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats with 3/4 cup fat-free milk; 1/2 apple, chopped; 1 teaspoon honey; and a pinch of cinnamon
• Chicken salad: Toss 4 ounces shredded skinless roast chicken breast with 1/4 cup sliced red grapes, 1 tablespoon slivered almonds, 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise, and 1 tablespoon fat-free sour cream. Serve over lettuce.
• 1 Apple
• 4 ounces steamed shrimp
• 1 baked potato topped with 3 tablespoons salsa and 1 tablespoon fat-free sour cream
• 2 cups spinach, steamed
• 1/2 toasted English muffin topped with 1/2 small apple, sliced, and 1 ounce shredded reduced-fat cheese, any type. Microwave 30 seconds on High.
• 6 ounces light yogurt sprinkled with 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
• 1 cup tomato soup
• Sandwich: 1 mini whole wheat pita, 3 ounces thinly sliced roast beef, 1 teaspoon horseradish, mustard, tomato slices, lettuce
• 1 cup raw veggies
• 1 pear
• 3 ounces poached salmon
• Slaw: Toss 1 1/4 cups coleslaw mix and 2 sliced green onions with 2 tablespoons fat-free dressing (no more than 30 calories per 2 tablespoons)
• 3/4 cup cooked brown rice
• 1/2 cup pineapple chunks in juice
• 1 cup Cheerios, 1/2 cup berries, 1 tablespoon slivered almonds, 8 ounces fat-free milk
• Quesadilla: Spread 1/4 cup fat-free refried beans over 1 small whole wheat tortilla. Sprinkle on 1 ounce shredded reduced-fat cheese. Top with salsa and another tortilla; microwave 45 seconds on High.
• 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese topped with 1/2 cup mandarin orange sections
• Cucumber spears
• 3 ounces roasted pork tenderloin
• 1 cup baked acorn squash, mashed with a pinch of cinnamon
• 2 to 3 cups salad greens with 2 tablespoons fat-free dressing
• 1/2 cup vanilla fat-free frozen yogurt topped with 1 cup berries
• 1 toasted frozen waffle, spread with 1 tablespoon peanut butter and topped with 1/2 sliced banana
• 8 ounces fat-free milk
• Tuna pita: 1 mini whole wheat pita, 2 ounces water-packed light tuna, 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise, mustard, and cucumber and onion slices
• 10 baby carrots
• 6 ounces light yogurt mixed with 1/2 banana
• Jambalaya: Combine 3/4 cup cooked brown rice; 1/2 cup corn; 2 ounces cooked turkey sausage, sliced; 1/3 cup salsa; and 1/4 cup canned kidney beans. Heat through.
• 3 cups spinach, steamed
• 1 medium apple
• 1/2 toasted English muffin layered with 1 ounce reduced-fat cheese, sliced; 1 tomato slice; 1/2 cup steamed spinach, drained; and 1 poached egg
• 1 grapefruit
• Black bean salad: Toss 1/2 cup canned black beans, 1/2 cup mandarin orange sections, and chopped red bell peppers, red onion, and scallions with 1 teaspoon vinegar. Serve over salad greens.
• 1 mini whole wheat pita
• 1 pear
• 3 ounces broiled or grilled flank steak
• 1 baked sweet potato with 1 teaspoon light margarine
• 1 cup steamed zucchini
• 1/2 cup pineapple chunks in juice
Leg hold 6′ – 15 seconds x 3 (always 10 seconds rest between each set)
Plank on elbows – 15 seconds x 3
Wall chair (15 seconds hands on the air and 15 seconds with the hands up) x 3
Knee up and knee down (as a squat but one knee at the time) 20 x 3
Two people leg raising 15 x 3 – if you don’t have a person to help you out, do a set of plank instead.
Leg hold open 1/6 – 15 seconds x 3
Squat with jump 15 x 3
Push ups (15 on the knees plus 5 army push ups) x 3
Wall chair (15 seconds hands on the air and 10 seconds with the hands up) x 3
Leg hold cross – 15 seconds x 3
Classic squats 25 x 1 (I am pushing myself harder and making 3 series)
* If you are not familiar with the exercise names, youtube can be a great source! There you will find even the techniques to correctly perform them.
And the complete stretching sequence –
- Sit on floor with legs extended. Maintain straight back while reaching toward toes (even if you can’t touch them); hold.
- Stand 10 inches away from a wall; place palms on it. Step back with right foot. Bend left knee, keeping right heel down; hold. Repeat on opposite side.
- Raise right arm and bend elbow over head at a 90-degree angle. Use left hand to grab right elbow and pull it gently to the left; hold. Repeat on opposite side.
- Stand on bottom step of a flight of stairs with balls of feet on edge of step. Gently allow heels to drop; hold.
- Lie flat on your belly. Pushing into your hands, straighten your arms. Lift your thighs off the ground, and keep your toes pointed.
Hope you all are enjoying the plan 🙂
See you tomorrow.